Whether you're headed out for a night on the town or going to lunch with friends, this is your opportunity for
The CRAVE Experience.
Get $20 of delicious CRAVE food & drinks for only $10 with this deal!
A vibrant restaurant where the cuisine, atmosphere and energy are second-to-none. CRAVE delivers on one simple thing: Fresh and innovative cuisine along with an impeccable wine selection brought to life in a chic, casual and vibrant atmosphere. The menu evokes the tastes of the new American palate and a grand sushi bar extends the dining experience appealing to both traditional sushi lovers and adventurous epicureans alike.
Try our amazing new fall dishes, including:
- Salmon served either grilled with the bright flavors of fresh shaved fennel, orange segments and red onion; or roasted with a crust of dried cranberries, cherries and bacon
- Classic Buttermilk Fried Chicken makes its debut with cheddar apple bread pudding and dried cherry chutney
- Pan-Seared Chilean Sea Bass flavored in a miso butter sauce with roasted butternut squash
- Double Cut Pork Chop prepared with a maple dijon glaze and served with colorful roasted heirloom tomatoes and braised rainbow greens
- Quattro Formaggi Flatbread served with sliced apples, dried cherry relish and candied walnuts
- Thai Shrimp Tostada, an Asian twist on a Mexican classic, features tempura shrimp, Asian slaw, pickled vegetables and a creamy curry dressing
- New dessert offerings include Spiced Pistachio Cake with lemon mascarpone and Pumpkin Crème Brulee
The CRAVE Story
CRAVE Restaurant was built out of a passion to create a dining experience unlike any other. A dining experience where quality, locally sourced food, chic atmosphere, and diverse choices offer guests the opportunity to create their own unforgettable dining experience. The energy of the restaurant is all-encompassing – the buzz of guests and staff, the warm and open design, the modern sushi bar, the fresh spin on American cuisine with seasonality, and the sense of discovery around every corner. A CRAVE guest will leave knowing they experienced just the right mix of sophistication, entertainment and service in what can only be defined as The CRAVE Experience.
James Davis: Executive Chef, CRAVE
James Davis earned an architectural engineering and design degree from the University of Nebraska-Omaha in 2000, but his creations, these days, are strictly culinary.
A 2001 graduate of Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Institute in Scottsdale, AZ, James worked as a sous chef and executive chef at a number of Omaha dining establishments (including Upstream Brewing Company and Rock Bottom Gold Medal Tap) before he was enlisted, in July 2010, to help open and serve as executive chef at CRAVE.
James specializes in classical French and Basque cuisine and has a particular affinity for seafood. When he's not in the kitchen, he tries to soak up as much time as possible with his family.
“In the restaurant industry, it's hard to find the time to be with your family. You have to make time for the things that really matter,” he said.
James also enjoys relaxing in Turner Park and teaching others about the craft. He has instructed at Metropolitan Community College's Institute for the Culinary Arts and served as a coach, mentor and sponsor for culinary scholastic teams for the National Ron Sailors Competition.
You had until Mon, Oct 29 2012 12:00 AM to purchase this deal.
CRAVE200 S. 31st Ave. #4103
Omaha, NE 68131-3504
Mon-Thur: 11am - 11pm
Fri-Sat: 11am - 12am
Sun: 10am - 10pm