$10 for Two Weekday Street of Dreams Admission Tickets (a $20 Value) Valid September 18-20 and 25-27
2013 Street of Dreams
September 14-29, 2013
Come and join us for the 2013 Street of Dreams in the Deer Creek Highlands! This year's event is brought to you by Build Omaha and the Metropolitan Utilities District.
Take a walk through seven one-of-a-kind homes that have been designed and built specially for this event. Each home showcases one of Omaha's expert custom build/design teams and their expertise in the the latest trends in upscale living.
Whether it is the design, building materials, layouts, decor, landscaping or electronics, the Street of Dreams is Omaha’s #1 inspiration for a high-end, high-quality lifestyle.
During this year's three-week celebration, we are once again featuring special event nights, including the all-new "Date Night" Fridays.
Please present voucher at the Street of Dreams entry gate.
- No cash value
- Each admission voucher good one day only
- Valid Wednesday-Friday, September 18-20 and 25-27. Not valid on Saturdays or Sundays
- Closed Mondays & Tuesdays
- Re-entry passes can be purchased for $5. Tickets for children under 12 can be bought at the door for $5. Children 4 & under are free
- Vouchers expire 9/27/2013
About Street of Dreams
Join us for the 27th year of Omaha's Premiere Luxury Home Event
Experience the 2011 Street of Dreams for only $12 with this deal! Includes two admissions and a Bistro Tent voucher -- a $22 value.
Are you in the market for a new home? Looking for new design ideas to update your current home? Interested in seeing some fresh ideas for remodeling? Then join us for the 2011 Street of Dreams!
Whether it is the design, building materials, layouts, decor, landscaping or electronics, the Street of Dreams is Omaha's #1 inspiration for a high-end, high-quality lifestyle. Tour each of the eight unique homes exhibiting the latest green energy technology, the finest construction techniques, distinctive home layouts and up-to-date styles in interior design.
Tuscan Ridge is located just south of 199th and Pacific, with easy access to the Dodge Street corridor and Highway 6. It is located in the Elkhorn school district, just blocks away from the Elkhorn South High School. There is golfing, restaurants and shopping just minutes away.
New This Year
- Grab a bite to eat at the No Frills Bistro Tent
- Tour Make-a-Wish rooms designed around the wishes of local "wish" recipients
- Join specialty Mini-Tours allowing an inside look at the homes and one-on-one interaction with the builders
- Enjoy live music on Sunday afternoons
Join us for Special Events
- Thursday, Sept. 22nd: Ladies Day Out with Wine Tasting, Cooking Demos and Decor Tours
- Saturday, Sept. 24th: Big Red Day, with live radio broadcast, autographs with former Huskers, and raffles
- Saturday, Oct. 1st: Make-A-Wish Day. Tour designs inspired by the wishes of local children
- Fridays join special mini-tours around kitchen design and energy efficiency
- Live Music on Sundays:
- Sept. 18th - Chris Saub
- Sept. 25th - Erick Richards Jazz
- Oct. 2nd - Pat O Show
This year's event is brought to you by the Home Building Professionals of Greater Omaha. Supporting sponsors for the 2011 Street of Dreams are Metro Omaha Builders Association (MOBA) and Metropolitan Utilities District. The 2011 bank sponsor is First National Bank.
Omaha, NE, 68022, US Get Directions
Omaha, NE, 68022, US Get Directions
Omaha, NE, 68164, US Get Directions
Refer friends and earn for free
When you purchase a deal and share with friends you can receive a credit for your purchase.
This applies to one item only not multiple quantities.